Hiring and Development
Hiring, developing, supervising and retaining employees is key to the future
success of your firm. We want to partner with you to gather information and
make decisions that will help your firm hire the right candidates for your
culture, assist them in developing the skills necessary to perform well, and
retain the talent in whom you have made a significant investment.
- Teach associates and partners how to interview candidates to best meet
the firm’s needs.
- Assess the firm culture to develop interview criteria congruent with the
firm’s hiring needs.
- Create more accurate and useful candidate evaluation forms.
- Conduct focus groups with associates to determine development needs an communicate
priorities to the partnership.
- Screen candidates based upon your hiring criteria to save you time and resources.
- Deliver programs on marketing for associates; beginning with how they can
best market to the partners with whom they work.
- Coach individual associates with high potential and needs for development
to improve performance.
- Conduct seminars to teach senior associates and junior partners how to supervise
others for performance.