- Executive coaching services are provided by Werner
Associates, LLC at the request of the employer or at the request of
- The individual and organization must commit to a minimum
of six months to realize observable behavioral changes.
- Coaching may be sought for a variety of reasons including
the individual taking on a new role, seeking growth within
a current position, or if the employee has areas of need
- The executive coaching client typically meets with the
coach weekly for the duration of the coaching process. While
in person meetings are preferred, meetings can also take
place over the phone.
- If the coaching engagement is generated by the employers,
the individual who is to receive coaching should be engaged
in the coaching contract process, and should meet with the
coach to determine compatibility prior to the commencement
of the coaching process.